Capulet Mag is always looking to feature great writers on our blog! Our blog is more relaxed than our print/online publication, and the focus is on sharing great content with other young writers. Our blog features topics related to writing craft, storytelling, publishing, and inspiration.
If submitting a post, please adhere to the following (flexible guidelines):
- No experience necessary as long as you have a strong voice and something to say!
- Must be an original article
- Keep tone conversational and upbeat
- 500+ words
- Use subheadings and outbound links when appropriate
- Polished articles only! No grammar and spelling mistakes, please!
- Photo suggestions are always appreciated, but not necessary
- Include a bio, headshot, and social links in your pitch
How to Submit
To submit a post, send your pitch or completed draft to email@example.com. We’ll get back to you shortly!
Past Guest Posts on Capulet Mag
- “Becoming a Capital W Writer” by Carey Cecelia Shook
- “Becoming a Writer like Marina Keegan” by Tiffany Coelho